Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One more note

I just wanted to say that I have told no one but my son and Joel about this site. On purpose. I say that because I want you to know that I will tell Cheri about my plan for us to go out (rather than depend upon her to read this blog). And also...I'm not sure...I just wanted to put it all out there about how unsure (?) I am...not ready to share-share...because once I tell people about it, then it will be read by...well, someone, because so far no one has read it and that's perfect for now. I'm just feeling naked and vulnerable, I guess. But I do want someone to read these eventually. I do truly hope to uplift some other wives or husbands, maybe those whose spouses work for the military or some other governmental branch of service that takes them far away from their families. I do hope to make someone smile and remember something or someone in their own lives to be thankful for. Namaste.

3 comments:

  1. Namaste. (I've been taught well, I can't not say it back!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie? I didn't even know where to see that I had comments. Jen told me that I had a comment from someone she didn't know who said, "Namaste." And it's you! Thank you for reading. And thank you, Jen for pointing out that I had a comment to view. See? That's why I had to let people know about this sooner rather than later because I barely know what the heck I'm doing!

    So will this show as my comment back to you? I hope so. Love ya, sis. G

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - yeah - it shows as a comment. I think you can click specifically on my comment to comment on my comment. Maybe. I can't remember I have not blogged in a while. I think you might be able to set it up to e-mail you when people comment on your posts. But, otherwise, you'll just have to look at the blog to see if there are comments and then look at them.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete